"Wales: Unterwegs im Dampflokland"
Name of traveller
Date of travel
undated, but references to activities allow rough dating between 1970s and early 1980s
- history: historical notes on the development of the narrow-gauge railway system
- terrain: description of Wales as the country of the 'Great little trains'
- mode of travel: narrow-gauge railway
- travelling with the restored narrow-gauge railways through north Wales
- a comprehensive list of narrow-gauge lines in operation in north Wales in the early 1980s
Language of publication
Gender of traveller
Type of publication
travel guide; travelogue
Oller, Franz-Joseph. "Wales: Unterwegs im Dampflokland." Urlaubsziel Großbritannien. Ed. Klaus Viedebannt. München: Wilhelm Heyne Verlag, 1983. 149-55. Print.